“Staying Warm in Style”
- Short, ornate, hand knitted neck warmer that can be worn inside or outside for protection from cold or ornament.
- Much better than a long scarf…keeps you warm without all the extra bulk in your coat.
- Small & compact, so you can throw them in your pocket or purse…just in case it gets cold.
- Wear them three ways…Like a collar, pulled snug to the side (pictured), or even as a headband to keep your ears warm.
- Self attaching with little hidden buttons.
- Button the three buttons on the back in advance to wear as an ear warmer & slide over ears.
- Turn down the thermostat & save on your energy bills… stay warm inside with scarflets. Wear them with everything…even your “jammies”. If your neck is warm, you’ll be warm.
- No two alike…I use vintage buttons and laces, ribbon, buckskin, fur, old belt buckles, feathers, neckties, tie tacks…choose from my colors and designs or send me your favorite things to make your scarflet truly personal.
- Several color choices…(see Color Choices)
- Custom design available…Tell me the color of your coat or outfit, and I’ll design one just for you… Or send me your “treasures” from Mom’s old button box, or a scrap of lace, or your favorite guy’s ties or tie tack. (Just make sure it’s not too heavy.)
- Scarflets are the fashionable way to stay warm today!
- Return to corrydesigns.com site regularly for the latest available scarflets.
Here are just a few of my customers: